Premier by Dead Sea MILK CLEANSER
SKU: MILK CLEANSER
Premier by Dead Sea MILK CLEANSER Ship from Israel or Hong Kong.
This effective, milk cleanser is abundant with Dead Sea minerals and special conditioners. It provides essential moisture to dry and sensitive skin, cleanses, and protects.
Purifies and cleanses the skin of impurities, dirt, pollution, and make up. Its gentle, mild skin friendly formula helps improve the signs of inflammation and redness while cleansing thoroughly.
Helps balance the skin and perfect for the most sensitive of skin types. Assists in calming the appearance of acne, pimples, dark spots and fine lines. Original Dead Sea minerals. With soothing and protecting Musk Rose Oil and Anti-inflammatory Chamomile.
- GENTLE SKIN FRIENDLY FORMULA for soft, balanced cleansed skin.
- HELPS IMPROVE THE SIGNS OF INFLAMMATION AND REDNESS. Balances skin and perfect for the most sensitive skin types.
- PURIFIES AND CLEANSES skin of impurities, dirt, pollution, and make up. Reduces redness drastically over time with rose oil
- DELIVERS A SMOOTH AND EVEN APPEARANCE Assists in calming the appearance of acne, pimples, dark spots and fine lines. With soothing an
Massage over the face and neck, using fingertips or with the help of a cotton ball. Wipe away using a clean cotton ball or tissue.
Cleansing, smoothing and soothing effect Approved by women*:
The skin is:
- Cleansed and nourished : agreed 100%
- Perfectly makeup-free : agreed 100%
- Instantly hydrated : agree 94%
- Soft : agreed 94%
Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
Sweet Almond Oil: The oil of sweet almond has many benefits for the skin because it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and a vitamin B complex. When applied to the skin, it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Because it contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation and skin elasticity. Together, sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
Rosehip Oil: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
Chamomile: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
Musk Rose Oil: Oil of musk rose is extracted from Rosa Moschata, a wildflower grown in Chile, as well as Rosa Canina, which is cultivated worldwide, mainly in Europe and South Africa. It is enriched with vitamins and essential fatty acids that provide the skin with many benefits:
- Contains pure vitamin A helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and brighten sunspots
-Helps provide a natural boost to the regenerative ability of skin cells
- Can hydrate dry and irritated skin
- Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells
When applied to the skin musk rose oil absorbs instantly due to being light textured and not greasy.
Mild foaming cleansing foam: A gentle, light foam that cleanses and purifies the skin, helping to boost natural moisture. Before applying Peeling Masks Prestige Professional, cleanse your skin with this delicate cleanser suitable for all skin types.
Moisture Complex : A facial moisturizer that helps improve skin moisture retention by being formulated with conditioning components such as aloe Vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba, beta-carotene and vitamins A and E. In addition, antioxidants help the skin fight free radicals, which helps prevent premature aging.
- Eye Serum: Improve your unified look with this lightly velvety eye serum that leaves your eyes feeling soft, smooth and radiant. For best results, apply the eye cream before applying makeup.
- Eye Cream: Supplement your beauty remedy with this gentle eye cream, formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes. This cream will give your eyes a firm and clear look and is the perfect base for your make-up. For best results, mix it with the eye serum