LAMOREVIA Led Face Mask
SKU: LAMOREVIA Led Face Mask
LAMOREVIA Led Face Mask
Ship from Hong Kong.
Looking for a convenient and effective way to achieve radiant, youthful-looking skin from the comfort of your own home? Our 2023 LAMOREVIA LED Face Mask is the perfect solution! Featuring advanced technology and multiple light settings, our LAMOREVIA LED Face mask can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes, while promoting a brighter and smoother complexion.
The new design enables professional-grade light treatments at home. Other than a high quality medical-grade LED technology that you’ve come to expect, the LAMOREVIA LED Face Mask is sleek, flexible, portable, easy-to-use and affordable. You don't have to worry about being plugged in into a power outlet while using, as it comes with a rechargable controller. You can move around freely while using the mask every day. It contours perfectly around the face and penetrates into every area of the skin.
The Lamorevia Face Mask package consists of:
1. Silicon Face Mask with 180 led lights
2. Rechargeable Battery Controller
3. Head Strap
4. Eye Protections
4. USB lines
5. Carry Bag
Advantages of this LAMOREVIA LED Beauty Face Mask:
- Safe optical technology with no risk of burning
- Short therapy cycle (10-15mins per treatment)
- Lightweight & durable for your comfort and convenience
- Battery Controller is rechargeable. Charge for only 2 hours and you can use it for the whole week.
- This device has FCC and CE certifications and is clinically proven to produce medical grade results.
- The four proven wavelengths of light can be delivered in a single treatment session to provide the full rejuvenating and anti-aging benefits.
- It is proven by hundreds of customers around the globe to produce better collagen and elastin, improved blood circulation and tissue elasticity. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles and improves the overall visible appearance of skin tone and health.
- Because of its flexible form, it can be used not only for your face, but also for all parts of your body, ie your neck & chest, stomach, back, arms & hands and legs.
- Dimensions: 45 x 23 x 5cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
LAMOREVIA LED BEAUTY FACE MASK has a total of 180 LED lights:
- RED (630nm) / Near Infrared (850nm): Promotes collagen, increases elasticity, rejuvenates skin and smooths skin. Also, it increases skin's moisture, improves skin firmness and tightens pores.
- BLUE (460nm): Treats acne, repairs skin, helps calm blemished skin, improves the look of redness, reduces inflammation & scarring, and increases skin oxygen.
- YELLOW (590nm): Stimulates red blood cells, improves the texture of the skin, reduces fine lines & wrinkles and improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation/ageing spots.
IS LED FACE MASK SAFE?
LED light therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of universities, medical labs, and even most importantly NASA. It is proven that LED light therapy is very safe for all ages and genders, with no side effects and pain. LAMOREVIA LED Beauty Face Mask generates no heat or UV light. So it is a very safe device to be used at the comfort of your own home.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE MY LAMOREVIA LED MASK?
We recommend 10-20 minutes, three to five treatments per week, for 4-10 weeks, followed by routine maintenance as desired. People see results from LED light therapy in as little as 2 weeks. With any skincare regimes, it usually takes 4-6 weeks to start seeing desired results. Patience and consistency are the keys.
Disclamier: Do not use more than 30 minutes in one treatment, as every LED omits low heat. Using it longer than intended can slowly burn the outer skin.
CAN I USE SERUM OR SKIN CARE PRODUCTS?
LAMOREVIA LED Beauty Face Mask is compatible with most skin care routines. To be most effective and safe, please use on a clean, bare skin in order to increase the amount of light saturating your face. Using an anti-aging cream or serum after each of your LED light treatment may speed up the results.
DO I NEED EYE PROTECTIONS WHILE USING THE MASK?
The eye protections are provided and optional for usage. LAMOREVIA LED Face Mask has been fully tested for safety. The design of this mask does not cover the eye area, so no eye protections are needed. Brightness of the light can also be adjusted but we suggest closing your eyes for your comfort during your treatment.
HOW MANY LED LIGHTS DOES IT HAVE?
LAMOREVIA LED Beauty Face Mask has a total of 180 LED bulbs; 60 red / 60 near infrared (encased in 1 bulb), 60 blue and 60 yellow.
WILL THIS HELP WITH ROSACEA, PSORIASIS AND ECZEMA?
There are general related studies showing that near-infrared and blue light therapy may be effective in reducing redness and inflammation. It has also shown improvements in overall skin tone associated with rosacea, psoriasis and eczema flare ups. LAMOREVIA LED Beauty Face Mask, however, has not yet been tested for these identified skin conditions.
IS LAMOREVIA LED BEAUTY FACE MASK ELECTRIC OR BATTERY OPERATED?
The new model of LAMOREVIA LED FACE MASK is battery powered. There is no need to plug in when in use. It is fully portable, so you can more around freely while using it. Just charge the battery for two hours and you can use it for the whole week.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE DEVICE?
It’s very simple to keep this device clean and hygienic. Just use a damp clean cloth or a water based wipes (baby wipes) after each use. Disinfectant wipes are also great to keep the mask away from germs/bacteria. It is recommended to put your Lamorevia LED Face Mask back into the box after each use to keep the quality of the mask for a long time.
🚫 Conduct a skin adaptability test before using the instrument for the first time to ensure safety and prevent skin abnormalities.
🚫 Do not use this product under the following conditions:
Patients with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
People with facial nerve disorders .Persons who have undergone facial surgeries involving implants.
Individuals with skin diseases, atopic dermatitis, or allergies.
Growing children and individuals who cannot express themselves.
Pregnant individuals or those who may be pregnant.
Individuals who have undergone eye surgeries (please consult a doctor if you have had LASIK surgery).