MIRAI LAB NMN 300+ Omega 3 Plus (60 tablets)
SKU: NMN 300+ Omega 3 Plus
MIRAI LAB NMN 300+ Omega 3 Plus
ship from Japan or Hong Kong
Smooth flow of nutrients and oxygen!! Inside flexibility to help you stay healthy.
With Omega-3 fatty acids, the good fats for your body
Your body needs three major nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and lipids) as well as vitamins and minerals. Lipids are essential because they provide the energy to move your body.
NMN + OMEGA 3 contains harp seal oil, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as EPA(2) and DHA(3). EPA is often called the "smoothing substance," and many consider it contributes to maintain yur health by keeping our biological processes untroubled and flexible.
Omega-3 fatty acids belong to the polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are important for different functions in the body. We can find them, for example, in fish (such as salmon, tuna or trout), crustaceans and other marine life. The action of omega-3 fatty acids help regulate the flow of nutrients and oxygen in the body.
(1) β-nicotinamide mononucleotide.
(2) Eicosapentaenoic acid.
(3) Docosahexaenoic acid.
Patent No. 6803914, Patent No. 6803915 (International Patent (PCT) pending)
Recommended if you:
-want to keep your youthfulness
-wwant to keep your youthfulnessant to maintain a beautiful, smooth skin
-want to maintain an active lifestyle
-want to spend your everyday life with energy
-want to stay healthy
-are concerned about your physical condition
Strong points of Mirai Lab's supplements
The only products recognized by Professor Shin-ichiro Imai, the pioneer of NMN research.
Professor Shin-ichiro Imai, who broke new ground with his research on NMN, blows the whistle on the pandemonium of NMN capsules available on the market at present, and Mirai Lab’s Pure Series are the very products he can rely on. Mirai Lab's NMN Pure series boasts absolute purity with the approval of a leading expert. This NMN does not contain impurities or forms of NMN not produced naturally in our bodies.
World's first: Safety proven in a clinical study on humans*
Mirai Lab's NMN was the first in the world to be tested for safety, that was confirmed after a long-term administration trial (24 weeks) at a national university in Japan.
*Hiroshima University, The Graduate School of Biomedical & Health Sciences. Completed on March 31, 2019UMIN-ICDR For details, click here.
Assesment of effects of long-term administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN): No complications, other undisclosed (on humans.)
High-class new common sense Absolute purity degree (1) of 99.8% (2), according to a reliable measurement method
NMN products that guarantee a formidable 99.8% of purity. Not many companies can say that about their products at present.
(1) This test shows the percentage of NMN included in a sample, considering all the substances detected in the sample and taking NMN as standard.
(2) Purity analisys carried out by the Institute for Research on Productive Aging (IRPA.)
Mirai Lab's exquisite components
We use only full β-NMN
NMN exists with two different molecular structures: α-NMN and β-NMN. From these two, only β-NMN is naturally synthesized in our bodies.
At Mirai Lab, we only use in our products β-NMN generated through a process similar to the one happening in your cells right now.
Easy to take every day
Amazing value for money
Mirai Lab is making corporate efforts to keep prices at an affordable range so you can use our high quality products every day. Step up to a new you with new everyday experience.
(*) Comparison with our NMN 30000 Pure Plus, according to data collected in-house.
Uses and applications of NMN
Quest for unknown possibilities
NMN is an ingredient with unknown potential. Mirailab Bioscience makes every possible effort to invest in research in order to unlock this potential and obtain the latest evidence.
Quality recognized by professional athletes
Informed Sports certification
Informed Sports is a global certification program for supplements used by professional athletes that requires pre-sales testing of all production lots. Products are analysed for all banned substances in sports by LGC, which boasts over 50 years of research and achievements fighting doping. Athletes and the general public can take our products with peace of mind, knowing they do not contain any substances prohibited in sports.
We are in the media spotlight
Features in luxury lifestyle magazines and business newspapers
Nikkei newspaper, Nile ’s NILE (released June 29, 2021)
A recurring feature that's become a must in popular women's beauty magazines
World's first (1) NMN and No. 1 in the market (2)
(1) Hiroshima University, The Graduate School of Biomedical & Health Sciences. Completed on March 31, 2019. Assessment of effects of long-term administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN): No complications, other undisclosed (on humans.)
(2) Mirai Lab's first NMN product, NMN + Resveratrol, got first place in Amazon's new supplement product ranking only 22 days after its launch on April 1, 2015. In addition, it got the first place in Amazon's top-selling foods with resveratrol (October 2015).
Care-free and easy.
We are serious about aging care.
Go beyond your current self.
Contents, ingredients, how to take
Contents 60 tablets (made in Japan) Main ingredients Harp seal oil, refined fish oil, nicotinamide mononucleotide/ Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, tocotrienol. CONTAINS FISH Nutritional information Per 2 capsules (1120 mg): Energy 8.03 kcal / Protein 0.22 g / Fat 0.75 g / Carbohydrate 0 g / Table salt equivalent 0.002 g. Best before As printed on package
- - Take 2 tablets a day with water or your favorite infusion without chewing.
- - Do not take more than the recommended daily intake.
- - Please read the ingredient list and do not take if you are allergic to any of them.
- - It may not suit you depending on your physical conditions or constitution. In that case, discontinue the intake.
- - If you are taking medicines or receiving treatment, consult your physician before taking.
- - Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sun light and out of reach of small children.