ship from HongKong.
Defends Against Oxidative Stress
Protection and Boost of Biomolecules
Supports Sun Protection
Skin Whitening / Lightening
Prof.Royal UltraWhite™ - A Nutricosmetics Innovation. Revolution in Photo-Protection, Lightening and Evening of Skin Tone
Prof.Royal Ultrawhite™ is a premium whitening oral supplement clinically proven to address uneven skintone, visible pigmentation and premature wrinkles for a radiant complexion. It contains the finest and patented ingredients that target more serious skin problems but not limit to:
- Dark Spot
Highlights of Clinical Data
[Hero Ingredient]: NutroxSun™ - Supercharge your sunscreen from the heart of the Mediterranean Basin
Exclusive mix of rosmarinus officinalis and citrus paradisi from Spain which protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation
- Reduces skin redness by 17.7% after 25-hours UV radiation *
- Increases body's natural defense against UV damages by 15.2% in 15 days*
- Reduces wrinkles by 8.8% in 15 days*
[Innovative Sun Protection]: PhytoflORAL® - A nutricosmetics innovation from south eastern coastline of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Effectively absorb UV radiation that causes premature aging and sun damage
- From non-GMO white tomato rich in phytoene and phytofluene
- Decrease of skin dryness and skin roughness
- Increase of skin suppleness
- Skin complexion is more uniform and texture is improved
- +73% significantly lighter skin after 42 days*
- +77% reduction in the visibility of dark spots after 42 days*
[Phenomenal Phytonutrients]: O’Live™ - Free radical scavenger from Spain
Herbal extracts, deriving from olive leaf and fruit are rich in Hydroxytyrosol and Polyphenols, possess the following capabilities:
- Reduces number of activated melanocyte from 450cells/mm² to 250cells/mm² when combined with L-cysteine
- One of the most potent natural antioxidants
- One of the highest level of free radical protection
- Powerful free-radical capturing agent
- Suppression the production of dark melanin
[Nucleus Protection]: Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins – Reversing cellular level damage therapeutically
Effectively inhibit ultraviolet-induced melanogenesis of human melanocytes
- Activates Nucleotide Excision Repair (NER)
- Reduces UVA-induced degradation of the cell wall
- Protects skin collagen and elastin
OPCs in Grape Seed Extract contain:
- 20 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin E
- 50 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin C
[Master Antioxidant]: Astaxathin - Natural antioxidant for skin rejuvenation
- Antioxidant is stronger than carotene and vitamin E by 40x and 1,000x respectively.
Prevents age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
[Skin Lightening Agent]: Glutathione - Strong antioxidant with additional anti-melanogenic properties
- Reduces oxidative stress in the body
- Improves overall complexion
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme
- Switches production of darker eumelanin to the lighter phaeomelanin
L-Cysteine - Boosting Glutathione Production
As a basic building block of Glutathione (GSH) and proteins, L-cysteine helps to boost the liver’s production of GSH, which plays an important role in regulation of melanogenesis and maintaining skin health.
The enhanced GSH production helps to:
- lighten pigmentation
- improve skin radiance
Nicotinamide - Classical NAD+ precursor
- Replenishes the skin's NAD+ pool
- Reverses the dermal and epidermal signs of photo and chronological aging
- Accelerates wound healing
Shields UV damage
Vitamin C - Free radical defender extracted from premium West Indian Acerola Cherry
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Promotes collagen production
- Protects against sun damage
Reduces redness and even out your skin tone
*Clinical trial data originate from patients and healthy volunteers who participate in studies.
🚫 Conduct a skin adaptability test before using the instrument for the first time to ensure safety and prevent skin abnormalities.
🚫 Do not use this product under the following conditions:
Patients with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
People with facial nerve disorders .Persons who have undergone facial surgeries involving implants.
Individuals with skin diseases, atopic dermatitis, or allergies.
Growing children and individuals who cannot express themselves.
Pregnant individuals or those who may be pregnant.
Individuals who have undergone eye surgeries (please consult a doctor if you have had LASIK surgery).